18 | Sydney | Stylist/Creative Director | Single
I’m drowning here, and you’re describing the water
— graffiti on my school bathroom wall (via hefuckin)
the thing i like most about goon is that it tastes exactly the same as i feel inside
i hate when ppl make fun of me for trying 2 be positive and spread good vibes like fuck your bitter ass i spent a good portion of my short life being bitter and angry and suicidal if i wanna shoot sunshine out of my ass then i fuckin will
50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me.
- 1: What would you name your future daughter?
- 2: Do you miss anyone?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 7: How late did you stay up last night?
- 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 20: Who did you last see in person?
- 21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Have you ever been to Paris?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Do you use chap stick?
- 26: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: What are you listening to right now?
- 37: What is wrong with you right now?
- 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 40: What is on your wrists right now?
- 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
- 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
- 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 49: Have you ever been to New York?
- 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
I’ve memorised so many skylines through the thin lips blowing out toxic fumes I’ve held inside myself,
Somehow they always remind me of the edges in my teeth I’ve taught the bottom of my mouth to hide,
Towers poking holes in the sky, reaching for clouds they’ll touch once in a storm,
Chimneys jutting out of not so perfect house lines, blowing out their own smoke to match mine
And the fires burn beneath them too.
I had braces when I was younger,
Thought that straight lines and rectangles would help me stand straighter,
They clung to my teeth like window washers and left pockets of pain inside my gums,
But you never stop cleaning skyscrapers and my teeth are still crooked
Like the rooves I learned by heart, maybe I’m made of edges
Grooves, buckles and chips
Maybe my tongue was meant to run behind repaired sidewalks and scaffolding
Perhaps my ivory towers sit one behind the other like walls of a castle, protecting my words from war.
The mote of my lips letting out clouds disguised and remnants of what kept us warm
The insides of my lips kept the scars, kept the pockets but left the pain, let me swallow it, breathe it in.
Let me keep it in my lungs so I can burn it while I look at the flaming sky and wonder why anyone thought the sunset was beautiful.
When you consider things like the stars, our affairs don’t seem to matter very much, do they?
— Virginia Woolf (via 90sgrunge)
bank: your account is at -$5000….
bank: sorry for wasting your time sir, you have a nice day.